Presentations & Papers
WeObserve experts will take every opportunity to present the project developments and basic COs findings in relevant international conferences, workshops and other events of great importance.
In this section the WeObserve related scientific papers and presentations performed in such events will be available for download.
- Citizen Science and conventional Earth Observation interaction – Download
- CSEOL: Catalysing the potential of Citizen Science for Earth Observation- Download
- The GROW project, Interoperability, in situ sensors, Citizen Science and Crowd sourced data – Download
- Fotoquest Go: A Citizen Science Approach to the Collection of insitu Land Cover/Use Data for Calibration and Validation – Download
- Leveraging Citizen Science and Machine Learning for Improved Land CoverLand Use maps – Download
- How Ground Truth 2.0 Citizen Observatories are Enhancing Earth Observation – Download
- Improving Cloud Detection in Satellite Imagery using a Citizen Science Approach – Download