LandSense Innovation Challenge
September 1 - September 30
The LandSense Challenge is postponed to SEPTEMBER due to COVID-19
The call will invite individuals, web-entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs coming from all participating Horizon 2020 countries to present innovative IT solutions that address one of the three LandSense domains:
1. Urban Landscape Dynamics;
2. Agricultural Land Use;
3. Forest and Habitat Monitoring;
Four LandSense Challenge finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas at the Third International ECSA Conference 2020 in Trieste, Italy. Please note that registration for the ECSA Conference is not required for participation in this public challenge. However, all finalists are encouraged to attend the conference and share with this growing community of citizen science practitioners.
Take part and win!
The team with the best pitch in Trieste will receive:
- A grand prize of 1,500 EUR (in the form of a check presented at the event)
- A 1-year subscription to Sentinel Hub Enterprise, worth 5,000 EUR, provided by SINERGISE
- Online business coaching and mentorship services provided by the LandSense team
Each of the finalists will receive:
- A travel voucher in the amount of 250 EUR per team for attending the event in Trieste
- Business coaching and mentorship services at the challenge
- Matchmaking and networking opportunities with leading experts in EO and citizen science
- Promotional services by LandSense
To apply or to find more details about the call, please visit here.