WeObserve CoP-interoperability, Interoperability and Standards for Citizen Observatories
27 November 2018 @ 14:50 - 17:50
The WeObserve team will be running the second face-to-face session, CoP-interoperability, Interoperability and Standards for Citizen Observatories, within the COWM Conference on 27/11/2018, 14:50-17:50, in Venice.
The CoP-interoperability, lead by CREAF, aims to improve interoperability among citizen science data and services. It conducts Interoperability experiments under the OGC umbrella, and has its first experiment underway.
More specifically, CoP-interoperability will address the following topics:
- Standard vocabularies for Citizen Science, including project description metadata
- The use of OGC standards (e.g. SWE4CS) to support data integration among CS projects, and with other sources, esp. authoritative data
- The integration of CS projects/campaigns in Single Sign-On system (SSO) federation;
- Data quality assessment and documentation
The agenda and minutes will be available here .
The session will be held on the Palazzo Labia which is located in Campo San Geremia, Cannaregio 275, 30121 VENICE (ITALY). The CoP participants in order to join the CoP-interoperability have to choose among three registration modalities:
- Full-fee registration : for the participants who want to take part in the work of the Conference, including all sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, social dinner, technical visit, conference proceedings e.t.c. Register here.
- Registration fee per day: for the participants of the daily sessions, the lunch, the coffee breaks and the CoP forum too. The cost is € 100 per day. Register here.
- Daily registration without fee: for the participants who will join the CoP session exclusively (no other services included). Register here.
To sign up for a CoP , please sign up here.
To register for the whole COWM Conference, register here.
To register for individual days at COWM to attend CoP events, register here.